- Fun with electricity!
- scary story about the introduction of tv
- I have just run the Windows Remote Desktop client on my OS X box at home, and it's a little
- Need to turn on Sabbath mode on your Kenmore oven? Here's how
- For geeks only: Best Quotes about XML in 2003
- So what if they tore down a beautiful building? The new Penn Station has this!
- Images of the
big fires out west.
- Snopes.com They're just the best source of reliable information about
urban legend. Next time someone sends you a really unusual picture,
(like this), vet it first with snopes.
- Permissive Action Links
- Prehistory of Public-Key Crypto
- Why we must stamp out paperless voting machines.
- Tom Tregenza's Research Fun movies of octopi changing colors.
- Project Censored Time to take news into our own hands.
- Conway's Game of Life excellent applets, and links to the turing machine
- Great Images In n NASA
- My view of the WTC Memorial from the Bronx.
- Feynman's Appendix To the Shuttle Rogers Report
- The Fight
- The most impressive use of flash I've seen.
- Explore the world of mathematics
- Terraserver is a
of Microsoft. This has crossed the line from cool into
You can read about it here.
Basically they've put good satellite imagery into an online
Ever read Ringworld?
Remember the Map Room?
- Memes & countermemes Godwin explains
- People eventually resort to Nazi-comparison as an argument progresses.
- The secret recipe to mom's zucchini soup.
The KnotPlot Site-- Rob Scharein's Knot drawing software
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
-- lifetime email addresses.
-- A reeeely impressive OS from the guys who brought you
UNIX. (Ritchie, Pike, etc)
- Ten Commandments for C Programmers